| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Freetown in February is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in February is 6.3 °C (11.3 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 3.6mm (0.1in) of fluid accrues during on average 1 day.
- The blue above Freetown is a little sunny with on average a measurable 7:11 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:50.
- There are approximately 4:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Freetown February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Freetown, Sierra Leone
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Freetown:
- Kenieba, Mali - 517.4 kms (321.5 miles) NNE
- Kedougou, Senegal - 452.4 kms (281.2 miles) NNE
- Siguiri, Guinea - 541.4 kms (336.4 miles) NE
- Labe, Guinea - 316 kms (196.4 miles) NNE
- Kankan, Guinea - 470.6 kms (292.5 miles) ENE
- Mamou, Guinea - 229.9 kms (142.9 miles) NNE
- Kindia, Guinea - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) NNE
- Faranah, Guinea - 311.6 kms (193.6 miles) ENE
- Kabala, Sierra Leone - 210.6 kms (130.9 miles) ENE
- Kissidougou, Guinea - 353.6 kms (219.8 miles) ENE
- Macenta, Guinea - 406.9 kms (252.9 miles) E
- Daru, Sierra Leone - 268 kms (166.5 miles) ESE
- Bo, Sierra Leone - 174.3 kms (108.3 miles) ESE
- Nzerekore, Guinea - 549.6 kms (341.6 miles) E
- Bonthe, Sierra Leone - 143 kms (88.9 miles) SSE
- Monrovia, Liberia - 409.9 kms (254.7 miles) SE