Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark
Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Sierra Leone > Freetown Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Sierra Leone   flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Freetown, Sierra Leone

  • On average sunshine hours in Freetown range from 2:17 each day in August to 8:11 per day in March
  • The longest day of the year is 12:30 long and the shortest day is 11:29 long.
  • The longest day is 1:00 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 2187 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 5:59 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 49.9% of daylight hours. The remaining 50.1% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 74.2° above the horizon at Freetown.
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
sunshine iconAverage Sunlight Hours/ Day 07:48 07:53 08:11 07:30 06:30 04:48 02:54 02:17 04:00 06:11 06:42 07:11   05:59
daylight iconAverage Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 11:40 11:50 12:03 12:18 12:30 12:36 12:33 12:23 12:09 11:55 11:43 11:37   12:00
sunny or cloudy iconSunny & (Cloudy) Daylight Hours (%) 68 (32) 67 (33) 69 (31) 62 (38) 53 (47) 38 (62) 23 (77) 19 (81) 33 (67) 52 (48) 58 (42) 63 (37)   50 (50)
sun altitude iconSun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 61.4 70.6 81.5 86.7 78.4 75.2 78.1 86.5 81.8 70.2 61.2 58   74.2

Freetown Sunshine & Daylight Discussion

We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.

Currently under general maintenance.

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Freetown, Sierra Leone

© 2009 - 2014 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Accommodation